Who we are
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
- Information Collected – For us to be able to provide you our Services and support, to process orders, for you to better serve your Customers, and to improve our Services, we collect information about your Customers such as -Name, surname, company name, shipping and billing address, email address and phone number ,payment details, IP address and device data and /or other information that you share with us and/or that customers provide while using our Services or during checkout and/or information that is collected from cookies and similar technology we use .We collect the above-mentioned personal data when the User uses or accesses our Services, places an order, or signs up for an account on our website. Upon starting to use our Services or when you subscribe to our blog or newsletters, we may process your email address to send you informative materials. At any point in time you can unsubscribe from receiving the above-mentioned information in our email footers and through your notification settings on Artigram.me.
- Data subject’s rights- If you are located in the European union economic Area, in accordance with European union data protection regulations, you have certain rights with respect to your personal data. You have the right to request access to your personal data and to correct, amend, delete, or limit the use of your personal data by reaching us using the contact information provided below. Furthermore, if you believe that we have unlawfully processed your personal data, you have the right to submit a complaint to the contact information provided below, or to your respective data protection supervisory authority. If you are the Customer of a merchant, please contact the merchant to exercise your data subject’s rights stated above.
- Retention periods- We may retain your personal data, as well as merchants Customers’ information, for as long as your relationship with us is active by having a Artigram.me account, or as otherwise needed to provide you our Services. After terminating your relationship with us by deleting your Artigram.me account or otherwise ceasing to use our Services, we may continue to store copies of your and your Customers’ personal data as reasonably necessary to comply with our legal obligations, to resolve disputes between you and us or you and your Customers, to prevent fraud and abuse, to enforce our agreements, and/or to protect our legitimate interests.
- Information security- We seek to use reasonable organizational, technical, and administrative measures to protect the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of personal data. Unfortunately, no data transmission or storage system is guaranteed to be 100% secure, therefore we cannot guarantee absolute security of information. We encourage you to take care of the personal data in your possession that you process online and set strong passwords for your Artigram.me account, limit access of your computer and browser by signing off after you have finished your session and avoid providing us with any sensitive information whose disclosure you believe could cause you substantial harm. our authorized personnel involved in the processing of your and your Customer’s personal data have committed themselves to confidentiality obligations and shall not access or otherwise process your personal data without your authorization if it’s not for the purposes of providing you our Services. In the event that we experience a personal data breach, we will notify you (as a Merchant or a User) in compliance with the obligations set out in applicable laws.
To ensure you get the most enjoyable experience out of using our website, as well as the full use of the online shopping and personalized features, your computer, tablet or mobile device (“device”) will need to accept cookies.
cookies we use on our website- Our website uses the following types of cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies- These cookies provide the services that you have specifically asked for on our website and are essential to enable you to move around our website and use its features, such as check-out and product purchase.
- Performance cookies- These cookies collect anonymous information on the pages visited. They collect information about how visitors use the website, for instance which pages visitors go to most often, and if they get error messages from web pages. They don’t collect information that identifies a visitor and are only used to improve how the website works.
- Functionality cookies- These cookies allow our website to remember choices you make (such as your user name, language or the region you are in) and provide enhanced, more personal features, including access to your portfolio of products you have designed or order through us. These cookies can also be used to remember changes you have made to text size, fonts and other parts of web pages that you can customize.
- Advertising cookies- These cookies are used to deliver advertisements that are more relevant to you and your interests. They are also used to limit the number of times you see an advertisement and help measure the effectiveness of an advertising campaign. These cookies are usually from third parties.
- Third Party Cookies- When you use our website, you may notice content provided by a company other than us. also, if you ‘share’ Artigram.me content with friends through social networks, such as Facebook and Twitter, you may be sent cookies from these social networks. we have no access to or control over cookies used by these companies or third-party websites. we suggest you check the third-party websites for more information about their cookies and how to manage them.
- How can you manage which cookies are placed on your device- Cookies allow you to take advantage of some of our website’s essential features and we recommend you leave them turned-on. Please be aware that if you disable or delete certain cookies our website will not work properly. the Help menu on the menu bar of most browsers will tell you how to enable or prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie and how to disable cookies altogether. You can also disable or delete similar data used by browser add-ons, such as Flash cookies, by changing the add-on’s settings or visiting the website of its manufacturer. If you’d like to opt out of cookies created by ‘sharing’ Artigram.me content through social networks – such as Facebook and Twitter – we suggest you check those third-party websites for more information about their cookies and how to manage them. If you want to know more about Third Party Cookies and to opt out of them if you wish – see www.allaboutcookies.org and www.youronlinechoices.eu.
- Opting Out of Information Sharing- We understand and respect that not all customers may want to allow us to share their information with other select companies. If you do not want us to share your information, please contact us through at Support@artigram.me and we will remove your name from lists we share with other companies as soon as reasonably practicable. When contacting us, please clearly state your request, including your name, mailing address, email address and phone number.
However, under the following circumstances, we may still be required to share your personal information:
- If we respond to subpoenas, court orders or legal process, or if we need to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims.
- If we believe it is necessary to restrict or inhibit any user from using any of our Sites and Apps, including, without limitation, by means of “hacking” or defacing any portion thereof.
- Children’s Information – Our Sites and Apps are not intended for children, and we will not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children. If we become aware that a subscriber is under the age of 13, we will remove their personally identifiable information from our files.
- Access to Your Account Information and Preferences- You have the right and ability to edit your member account information on our Sites and Apps at any time. You can opt in or out of receiving future communications from us about special offers and new product information, you can unsubscribe by following instructions contained in the messages you receive, or you can change your marketing preferences by contacting us through the Contact Us page of any of our brands. We do reserve the right to send you certain communications relating to the services we provide, such as service announcements and administrative messages. We do not offer you the opportunity to opt-out of receiving those communications.
- Confidentiality and Security – We use a secure server (SSL) to encrypt your personal financial information. We use other physical, electronic and procedural safeguards to protect the security and confidentiality of the information we have collected, and to prevent unauthorized access to or disclosure of your information.